Terms and conditions
- Cakes under £500 should be paid up front on signature of the contract, unless otherwise agreed. Work can not begin on your cake before payment is received.
- Cakes over £500 will require a deposit to be paid on signature of the contract. Work can not begin on your cake before payment is received.
- Your initial deposit reserves your event date and is Non-refundable. This must be paid on signature of this contract.
- We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or the contract is null and void, and your deposit will not be refunded.
- The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavours of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
- There is a delivery charge which you will be told beforehand depending on location.
- We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75º or below.
- If flowers are provided by an outside source, we will arrange with the florist and give you a quote. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants. All flowers will be covered in an edible wax as to not contaminate the cake inside. Please be aware of this when taking the flowers out.
- If you or your representative elect to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves Daisy Brydon Creation’s possession. Daisy Brydon Creations is no longer responsible once it has left the premises. The cake will be boxed accordingly and you will be advised on transportation.
- On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or portion without compensation to you.
- Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy and other allergens. Please let us know if you require any dietary requirements. On signature of this contract you agree that you have made Daisy Brydon Creations aware of any allergens. You agree to notify your guests of the risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
- Please be aware that we may have to use non-edible supports such as pillars, dummy cakes, boards, tooth picks, flower picks, wire, wood or metal supports, all of which will be described in the ‘What’s in my cake’ section of this contract. If this is not possible, you or your elective will be made aware upon delivery. This will be a written notification for equal communication.
- Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Daisy Brydon Creations to complete the agreement and is subject to labour disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.
- Should you be unsatisfied with Daisy Brydon Creations’ service or produce, please make us aware as soon as you can with photos. If the cake(s) have been completely consumed, we will not be able to refund anything.
- It is at our discretion whether we send photos of cakes before delivery. Should a photo be sent and you are unhappy with the cake but it is the design we have agreed and signed off on, and the cake has already been made we can offer you up to 50% refund, however we are unable to refund you the full amount. Should any alterations wish to be made to the cake these will be charged accordingly. Refunds will be processed in 14 days.
Privacy & Security
Daisy asks kindly to respect her privacy! Any information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed or loaned! Daisy has a range of celebrity clients and respects their privacy, any information provided will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that have not been previously consented to.